Saturday, November 19, 2011

Things I Don't Understand: A List Compiled After a Good Shearing

After getting sheared at a local barbershop, I was driving home in my trusty (sometimes) Jimmy. I had turned my radio off and sat in silence contemplating all the things I just don't understand. I decided I'd make a list of the things I don't get. Some of them are way beyond me, and some are things I should probably know by now. Whatever the case, here they are.

1.) Radio waves
2.) Why Kelly dated Screech in that one episode of Saved by the Bell
3.) The Internet
4.) Engines (small, medium, large)
5.) Algebra
6.) Coffee beans and how they flavor them
7.) Who looked at a cow for the first time and said: "Hmm...I think I'll drink whatever comes out of that baggy thing."
8.) Algebra I
9.) The theory of relativity
10.) Christopher Walken's talent
11.) Why Star Wars is cool
12.) Algebra II
13.) Indiana driving
14.) Lightening
15.) The fun of card games
16.) Tide Wrinkle Release
17.) Women and fuzzy socks
18.) Why people think Mark Sanchez and Tony Romo are elite quarterbacks
19.) Why people smile in mug shots
20.) The necessity of adult footy pajamas

3 comments:

  1. Christopher Walken has a delivery like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I don't get it. He's fun to watch, if just for his awkward pauses.

    ReplyDelete